Just a few things about us:
- Bridget is getting ready to walk and saying a few words: mama, milk, banana, dada, bite, hi, bye-bye
- I found Daniel asleep, naked, on the bathroom rug at 1 a.m. last night. Maybe he went potty and was too tired to get back to bed?
- Josh is getting ready for camp this summer, as well as his usual doings.
- Megan is still my little nuturer for both of her younger siblings. She also has enthusiasm enough for all of us!
- Katelyn just can’t get enough time to read all the books and magazines she wants to in a day.
- Abbie, well, I’m enjoying the pretty flowers in our yard – tulips and dandylions, mostly.